MY FIRST DAY IN A CLASSROOM I LOOKED LIKE A GHOST AS A DEAF PERSON
As a Deaf Fellow of the Federal Government 3Million Technical Talent Training (3MTT), I looked like a ghost on my first day at the Applied Learning Community (ALC) Centre for physical lectures.
On arriving at the centre, I noticed it isn't an inclusive setting as there was no sign language interpreter in sight.
Lectures began and ended, I maintained my position and quickly think on possible solutions and composed myself then I approached the instructor, i identified myself and suggested that; I will be making use of Live Transcribe from my phone to receive the lectures so, a seat is to be reserved for me at the front row while he is to maintain a close range to me so that the Application can receive his speeches.
From the second day through this third week, I have been able to engage in all activities and I have my assignments submitted.
Thanks to Mr. Bakare for his understanding and consideration.
#3MTT
#3MTTWeeklyReflection

Comments
Post a Comment
Add Your Comment