Understanding Deaf and Deafness: See why the Deaf have to stare at you
I was staring at a Pastor, staring at a chorister while they were ministering and they were like, why's he staring at me.
I was too focused on a very beautiful lady while conversing and she thought this guy want to brew up something.
I gave a guy's lips full concentration while he was delivering a speech, he was like, is this guy jealous of me.
I always have issues with most female discussants, they always think otherwise whenever I opened my eyeballs wide and direct on their lips.
Pastor and chorister, the only way I can be lifted by your ministration is to stare at you till you leave the pulpit.
Beautiful lady, the conversation can only be effective by me giving you total focus, eyeball to eyeball.
Prolific speaker, why should I be jealous of you when I willingly came to your luncheon, for you to inspire me, I have to give your lips total concentration.
Why should I keep my eyes opened and targeted when others are blinking, looking elsewhere, doing other things while they continue to enjoy the inspiration?
It's because, I am DEAF! My eyes have taken over the functions of the ears.
So, do not think otherwise at every situation where someone fixed his/her eyes on you, always bring out the second thought fast and direct, the person might be Deaf, you should VERIFY, SMILE and INSPIRE.
This year, add value to your value by inspiring the Deaf, always have that second thought close by that, someone among your congregation is a DEAF, get ready to VERIFY, SMILE and INSPIRE.
Do not distract his/her aim to be inspired by your change in facial expression and countenance.
Be conscious of your environment while delivering, it is a great tool to inspire your audience.
Wonderful! What about us Beautiful DEAF Ladies with natural dreamy eyes focusing on guys as they talk and as well smiling at their uneasiness with our dreamy stares?
ReplyDeleteYet, down in our hearts we only want to understand what these guys are saying. I thank God some of us have a great deal of sense of humour.
Smile
Laugh! You are correct. It happens, It's a vice versa issue.
Delete